Friday, February 21, 2014

20% Project Week 4

20% Project Week 4
                         In my week so far I haven’t taken any pictures I’ve been lagging with taking pictures so Taylor is the only person that has taken pictures lately.  He’s taken good pictures; I like the picture with his bike on the beach.  Taylor can go pretty far then me, my parents won’t let me go out that far.  I’ve been to the beach on my bike like 4 times.  I’m starting to get back to skating so I haven’t been riding my bike that much; so far I’ve ridden my bike once this w
eek.  My cousin rides my bike to school now.  He takes my bike and if he gets it stolen then I’m sure he’ll have to pay for it or I’ll make his dad pay for it.  If they do pay for it I’ll charge them like $350 for my bike.  That’s a good price for a fixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment