Wednesday, March 26, 2014

20% Project Week 7

20% Project Week 7
                   I've gotten a couple of pictures of my Fix Geared bike (Fixie) I Get these pictures a while back and I haven't posted any up yet.  I've been thinking of taking my bike out to the beach and taking pictures of it there.  I've only taken my bike to the beach 4 times it was an okay ride but we took the storm drain.  That was is faster but its a little boring.  I haven't been to the beach on the street but I've gone half way; I almost got hit 4 times and I crashed with the side walk while I was riding on the street.  Riding down Brookhurst is one of the biggest mission all the bad drivers drive there, I messed up my coral grip tap, worse tape ever I use leather tap now. Leather lasts a lot longer and its $30, $10 more than Cora
l.

No comments:

Post a Comment