Thursday, February 13, 2014

20% Project Week 3

20% Project Week 3
                This whole week I haven’t taken any pictures and my friend Taylor took a lot of good pictures.  He took pictures at the beach and he took a friend with him and he took pictures with two bikes.  His picture was pretty sick.  I have one picture so far.  Taylor's bikes is a leader, its kinda like mine but mine isn't the real brand I just got the decals and put them on the bike. The bike I got is cheaper than Taylor's.  Taylor's
bike was 200 bucks more.  His bike is made of the same material.  Our bikes are made of aluminum.  I have a tenny front rim, its made of aluminum too, and my back rim is made of aluminum too, I think.

1 comment:

  1. Should try to get some video on there too. Maybe explain why you like writing fixes so much as well. Some people don't get why you don't have brakes.

    ReplyDelete