Wednesday, February 5, 2014

20% Project Week 2

20% Project Week 2

            On my 20% project I got the picture back the one that had on my old iPod and got it to my iPhone.  I liked the picture it came out nice.  It was taken on top of the Down Town Fullerton Bridge.  The picture was a while ago but I still like it.  The picture was taken by my friend it was he thought it was a good shot and we should take more with his bike too.  I’m going to start taking pictures with my friend’s bike too.  His bike is really thin and light too.  His bike weighs as much as mine.  My bike is made of aluminum and his is made of aluminum too.  His bike is a SR Vintage.  I used to own his bike and he used to own mine, we traded bikes.  I like my bike and he likes his bike now.  I think we made a good trade

No comments:

Post a Comment