Friday, January 31, 2014

20% Project Week 1

20% project Week 1

          A week or two ago I took an awesome picture of my bike on top of the bridge where it says “Fullerton” I had that picture on my iPod but now I sold my iPod and got the IPhone so I lost my picture.  I took that picture on my friend’s iPod and he sent it to me and I hope he still has it so he can resend it to me and I can re edit it.  The picture was hard to get because I had to leave my bike on top of the bridge and it could of fallen and cars could of ran in to it and gotten destroyed because it’s made of aluminum, but luckily it didn’t fall.  My friend Taylor took a cool picture over the weekend so I’ll just show a picture of his bike.  I liked his picture, it looks really professional.  It looks like it was taken by a professional camera but it was taken by his iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment