Friday, April 18, 2014

20% Project Week 8

20% Project Week 8
This week I haven't taken any new pictures, I only have a few that I still haven't posted.  I have 5 pictures that I still haven't posted.  Next week I’m going to go somewhere and put my bike out in a good place to take the picture.  My bike is in good condition so it’s not that scratched.  I was going to go to the beach on Sunday with my friends but I couldn’t go because I had to do something with my other friend.  I’ll try to go to the beach with my friends this weekend.  We all ride fix geared bikes.  I ride aluminum my other friend rides cromolly? And my other friend rides on a Steal bike.  Steal bikes are more sturdy then aluminum in my opinion I like riding on a steal frame but they’re not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment