Wednesday, December 11, 2013

20% Project Week 8

20% Project week 8
In the week that me and my friend Taylor, he’s been taking pictures of his bike.  So far I haven’t posted a picture of my current bike because I haven’t sent my picture on my IPod to my Gmail.  I have to get that picture posted but so far I’ve been posting pictures of Taylor’s bike.  I helped him edit one of his bike pictures; I think it came out great!  I like Taylor’s bike it’s almost like mine but mine is a no-brand but I got decals for it and now it has the same brand as his bike.  My I've taken a picture of my bike on the front of Savanna High School; I took the picture on the “Rebel” Sign.  My picture didn't come out as good as I wanted it to come out so I’m going to need to take a better one and edit it 

No comments:

Post a Comment